Tri-State is Your Best Choice for Family Health Care
For over 24 years Tri-State Community Health Center has been providing affordable, high quality health services to area residents. Tri-State currently serves almost 20,000 people in the region. We feature board certified Family Practice and OB/GYN Physicians, Nurse Practioners and Physician Assistants delivering a wide range of services for all ages.
- Primary and preventative health care services for people of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Family planning, prenatal and GYN services
- Education, screening and prevention activities for a wide variety of health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems and cancer
- Screening and treatment for chronic and communicable diseases
- Pediatrics, immunizations and complete health care for children
- Pharmacy, mental health, substance abuse and dental services through cooperative arrangements with current community based providers
- Community based health education and promotion
- Assistance with accessing community-based health and social services
- Comprehensive women’s health care including obstetrics through our Cumberland, MD OB/GYN practice.
In addition, Tri-State offers services not usually available in other doctor’s offices including assistance with applications for various financial discount programs that are related to your co-payments and prescription medicines.
The very heart of Tri-State Community Health Center’s sites are a staff of people that are dedicated to improve the lives of others in their communities.
- Board Certified Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Physican Assistants
- Compassionate & Friendly Staff